Guilt, Shame & Fear: Revisited
The notion of guilt, shame, and fear cultures has become a common topic in mission conversations. Ministry organizations and teams around the world are discussing the topic.
The next 13 posts in the series “Guilt, Shame & Fear: Revisited” will address questions that commonly arise. Hopefully these posts will clarify the topic and inspire strategic insights.
Here are the forthcoming titles in the series:
- New Resource: Interactive Global Map of Culture Types
- 3 Problems with The Culture Test Results
- The 3D Gospel: Updated and Revised
- The Story Behind “The Culture Test”
- 3 In 1: Integrating Guilt, Shame, and Fear
- The Value of Cultural Models
- Guilt-Shame-Fear & Other Cultural Models
- The Meaning of “Shame”—A Short History
- The Guilt-Shame-Fear Paradigm—A Short History
- The Meaning of “Fear-Power”—3 Options
- A 4th Category of “Pain-Pleasure”?
- Is Africa “Power-Fear”…or “Honor-Shame”?
- 4 Practical Ways to Use The Culture Test