The online forum When Women Speak has published a new webzine on the topic of honor and shame. Below is a list of the articles, which are introduced in the editorial. A sentence from the opening page explains why these articles are indeed timely and important—regarding the honor-shame conversation, “women’s voices have been less prominent and less often referred to, and yet, the way women experience honour and shame is quite different to that of men.” To read the full webzine, click here.
- Shame and Honour: Blunt Instrument or Useful Lens? BY MOYRA DALE
- A Path from Shame to Belonging BY DAVINA
- The Role of Nigerian Women in Interfaith Community and Dialogue: Exposing Shame and Restoring Honour BY ADRIANA MYLAND
- Saving God’s Face on Instagram BY MARIA ABARA
- Honour, Shame and Women’s Bodies BY MOYRA DALE