In 2018 CRU released “Honor Restored,“a digital tool designed to help you share the good news of Jesus with friends from honor-shame cultures. Since then, the app has been translated into many languages and used widely.
The creators now have developed a series of training videos to help believers better understand honor-shame for evangelistic purposes. All the videos can be viewed and downloaded for free from their Vimeo page. These animated videos–about 4 minutes each–equip people to use Honor Restored with confidence and clarity. They address these questions:
- What are Honor/Shame and Guilt/Innocence Cultures?
- Is it Biblical to Talk About Honor/Shame Cultures?
- How Do I Use Honor/Shame in Sharing My Testimony?
- How Do I Begin a Gospel Conversation Using Honor/Shame?
- How Do I Use Honor Restored?
- How Should I Clarify “The Choice” Screen in Honor Restored?
- How Do I Use Honor Restored Like a Pro?
- How Do I Disciple a New Believer From an Honor/Shame Culture?