- “The Father’s Love” booklet
Translation GuidelinesWe hope the resources of HonorShame.com will edify the global Church. The following conditions for translating resources are designed to ensure the best materials reach the most people.
- First, inform us of your intent to translate. This avoids duplication and ensures a beneficial process. Contact info@HonorShame.com.
- Please translate the resource faithfully as written, preferably using vernacular language intelligible a broad audience. All translations must be second checked by a native speaker. If you desire to change the content, please contact us first. We are open to everything within the bounds of orthodoxy!
- Documents must somewhere include “Translated with permission from HonorShame.com,” preferably with the URL hyperlinked for frictionless access.
- You must provide a finished, electronic translation to HonorShame.com to be posted at this page, so it can be accessed and utilized by others free of charge. This is the most important point.
- We also reserve the right to make future edits and produce new digital or print versions of the resource.