- Muslims live (and die) for honor.
- Guilt and shame are two different cultural/moral systems.
- Shame is not just an Arab or Asian characteristic.
- The Bible is an honor-shame book.
- God cares about the honor of Muslims more than they do.
- The Bible speaks about sin in terms of shame and dishonor.
- Shame is a major reason Muslims reject Christ.
- Evangelism should include relational and communal language.
- Sharing a meal is a great ministry strategy.
9 Must-Knows for Muslim Ministry
This “Field Guide” (at www.ZwemerCenter.com) explains 9 must-knows for ministry in honor-shame societies, especially Muslim contexts.