Feel the Burst!
Over the next two weeks, I will be facilitating a collaborative online discussion called “Leading and Ministering in Honor-Shame Contexts.” This learning format brings together mission practitioners like you for a two-week, intentionally focused, peer-learning conversation on these topics:
- The Different Faces of Honor-Shame Cultures (April 4)
- Resolving Conflict…Without Shaming (April 6)
- A Gospel that Changes (April 11)
- To Be, or Not To Be…a Patron? (April 13)
Each post will have a brief introduction and key questions for discussion. This is your chance to ask questions, post a comment, share a story from your experience, or simply share your viewpoint. Guest facilitators will be contributing their own insights as well, so it promises to be a great learning event. Please join with your ministry team, and invite others to participate. Posts at HonorShame.com for the next two weeks will be these discussion topics, with links to the Synergy Commons site.
The Burst Group will be hosted at Synergy Commons, the collaborative platform of Vision Synergy, an evangelical organization developing missional networks. The learning event is free, though you will need to register for a free account to post comments/questions:
- Register at https://synergycommons.net/registration/ .
- Click the link in the confirmation email.
- Login (Link in upper right corner) and check the “Remember me” box.
- Go to… Community > Groups > Join the group.