Here are some resources available at HonorShame.com. I try to keep these updated to make honor-shame content accessible.
- Videos—A compilation of teaching videos and short clips.
- Blogposts—Hundreds of the blogposts from HonorShame.com, categorized by topics.
- Recommenced Resources—A list of top publications.
- Non-English Resources—Various honor-shame resources in 14 languages.
The three webinars hosted last month are available to view and download.
- How to Teach Honor and Shame, by Jayson Georges
- Honor and Shame in Romans, by Jackson Wu
- Guilt-Shame-Fear: Reassessing the Cultural Model, by Jayson Georges