Workshops for the 2020 Honor-Shame Conference
Workshops were a highlight of the 2017 Honor-Shame Conference. The topics and speakers were excellent. So we are excited to organize more workshops for the 2020 Honor-Shame Conference.
We are currently accepting submissions for workshop presentations. Complete this form by October 15 to be considered.
Twenty-eight excellent workshops will be presented at the Honor-Shame Conference. These alone are reason enough to register and attend! The following people plan to lead a workshop presentation at next year’s gathering:
- Gerry Breshears, professor of systematic theology and chair of the Division of Biblical and Theological Studies at Western Seminary
- Duane Elmer, director of the Ph.D. program in educational studies and the G. W. Aldeen Chair of International Studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Audrey Frank, author/speaker, Fellow at The Truth Collective
- Sunny Hong, intercultural consultant with SIL International and Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Philip Jamieson, president of United Methodist Foundation for the Memphis and Tennessee Conferences
- Joshua Jipp, associate professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Jukka Kääriäinen, associate professor of systematic theology at China Lutheran Seminary in Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Veli-Matti Kärkkäinen, professor of systematic theology at Fuller Theological Seminary
- Samuel Melvin, founder of The Church and Race Ministries
- Juliet November, author and
- E. Randolph Richards, professor of biblical studies and provost at Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Ken Roberts serves with Pioneers Int’l, and has walked alongside Hindus in India and America for over 10 years
- Sheryl Takagi Silzer, adjunct professor at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University
- Chris Sneller, director of innovation at Bridges International, a division of Cru
- Trey Thomas, cross-cultural trainer, East Asia
Note: This conference is not a function of Wheaton College.