- If you know of other non-English resources related to honor-shame, please send us the link to include here (info@HonorShame.com).
- If you want to translate or distribute any materials developed at HonorShame.com in another language (The 3D Gospel, blogposts, TheCultureTest.com, “Theology Guide,” videos, etc.), we want to collaborate–see “Translation Guidelines” below.
- Theology Guide
- wu-rong.org — Jackson Wu’s Chinese website
- Do You Want Face?, video by Jackson Wu
- 4 Spirituals Laws, in Honor-Shame Language (Chinese-Eng)
- El evangelio en 3D book (The 3D Gospel)
- The Culture Test, the free online quiz
- Theology Guide
- “Honor, Shame, Humility, and Destroying the Paradigm” article
- “The Father’s Love” booklet
- Vamos magazine about contextualization, including honor-shame
- The 3D Gospel (to order in VN, message the publisher: https://www.facebook.com/VanPhamHatGiong )
We hope the resources of HonorShame.com will edify the global Church. The following conditions for translating resources are designed to ensure the best materials reach the most people.
- First, inform us of your intent to translate. This avoids duplication and ensures a beneficial process. Contact info@HonorShame.com.
- Please translate the resource faithfully as written, preferably using vernacular language intelligible a broad audience. All translations must be second checked by a native speaker. If you desire to change the content, please contact us first. We are open to everything within the bounds of orthodoxy!
- Documents must somewhere include “Translated with permission from HonorShame.com,” preferably with the URL hyperlinked for frictionless access.
- You must provide a finished, electronic translation to HonorShame.com to be posted at this page, so it can be accessed and utilized by others free of charge. This is the most important point.
- We also reserve the right to make future edits and produce new digital or print versions of the resource.